Saturday, June 29, 2013

List of Bugs in Softwares I used

3. iOS 7 on Iphone: This bug is called "impossible to slide". When the phone is in this error state, it is impossible to slide to unlock. It seems the phone is still working. It can ring when a phone call comes, or the alarm sounds. Moreover all the function from the virtual home button also works as I do the screen capture below. I guess the reason is the phone goes to some deadlock state. Is it possible to use some model checker, such as PAT, to verify whether this error happens. This could be a good case study :)



2. Viber: After touching around on Viber screen, the selection of categories at the bottom of the screen suddenly disappear. At that time, I was in the "More" selection and I can not change to "Message" or "Recents" and others selection. The only way to escape this to kill Viber process.
Error Screen
Normal Screen

1. Visual Studio 2010: After moving the Solution Explorer and some Debug Windows, now Visual Studio displays the selection of positions for Debug Windows and I can not turn it off, though Visual Studio still works.




No comments:

Post a Comment