Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Send your particulars faster to others

It is around 2 years since my last post. Recently I feel I have many thoughts and want to share with you. So today I decide to write blog again :)

Today I want to share one of my tips in using iPhone efficiently. In daily life, you are often asked to send or input to some website your full name, address, bank account, passport number, your email address, many to count.

Instead of typing them again and again, I find a way to type them faster by creating shortcut in iPhone. You can go Settings - General - Keyboard - Shortcuts and add new shortcut. For example, I add a shortcut "myemail" to "truongkhanhit@gmail.com" and later whenever I type myemail, iPhone will suggest "truongkhanhit@gmail.com". Remember to choose the shortcut special and not frequently appear in your text.



No comments:

Post a Comment